You searched for a property or real-estate freelance copywriter. So I’m guessing you need a freelance copywriter to work on your property-based business. I’m smart like that.
Property copywriter with 20 years’ experience
Property’s a sector I’m familiar with. Hire me for your property or real-estate copywriting project and you’ll get my 20-plus years of commercial-copywriting expertise on your side.
But you’ll also benefit from my work with estate agents, construction firms, house-builders, investors, hotels, holiday-home owners and lettings companies.
I’ll write in whatever tone of voice you like, but I do lean towards something fairly chatty. I don’t do this for fun – I do it to line YOUR pockets. Research proves that informal copy converts way better than stiff, formal boardroom speak.
Here’s an example of my informal copy for London lettings firm Lokoom.
What kind of property copywriting do I offer?
If it’s not on the list, just ask. If it involves words, I’m all over it.
- Residential and commercial property website copywriting
- Property email copywriting
- Property advert copywriting
- Property brochure copywriting
- Property case studies copywriting
- Property white paper copywriting
- Property sales letter copywriting.
You might need help persuading investors to get behind you. You might want help selling your real estate to prospective buyers or tenants. You might want to call me if your current marketing efforts aren’t converting.
Who I’ve provided property copywriting for
- Pantheon Real Estate
- Kate and Tom’s holiday homes
- Longueville House Hotel, Ireland
- The Cadogan Hotel, London
- Clyde Property
- Lucas Property Group
- Robb Residential.